We are your one stop Prairie View chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Prairie View chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Prairie View company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Prairie View chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Why Should I Sweep My Chimney?
Your fireplace offers cozy warmth to heat your home in winter, but did you realize that it can also be very dangerous to your home and family? Cracked linings, deteriorating mortar, and creosote buildup are all common problems that can lead to health and fire hazards. These problems may be hidden from your casual glance, but a thorough inspection by a professional chimney sweeper will reveal these issues. That's why annual chimney inspections are so important. With prompt repair, you can get your fireplace back in great working order and enjoy it safely for years to come!
An inspection is a simple, noninvasive visual assessment of the key elements of your fireplace and flue system. We recommend having a chimney inspection as part of your annual cleaning. Your chimney sweep will check for cracks, deterioration, or other problems with the flue, crown, brick, mortar, and flashing as well as the firebox and damper. Sometimes a video inspection is conducted to ensure there are no problems in hard-to-see areas. If problems are detected, it is important to have them addressed promptly. Issues involving cracks, mortar, and weather-based damage will get worse the longer they are left uncorrected.
Chimney fire is usually caused due to the improper cleaning and maintenance of the chimney. For better and safe chimney functions it is better to clean the chimney thoroughly once in a year, especially before winter season comes. Chimney cleaning is not a tough task; you can do it with little effort. However, you can take help of some professional chimney sweep.
- Breathing mask
- Chimney brush and chimney rods
- Drop cloths or old sheets
- Duct tape or masking tape
- Measuring tape
- Old clothes
- Small mirror
- Sweeping brush and pan or vacuum
- Weather-resistant mortar