We are your one stop West Miltmore chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge West Miltmore chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our West Miltmore company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a West Miltmore chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Chimney Restoration and Repair
What causes cracks in your chimney and chimney flue? The answer matters -- if you don't think your chimney will develop cracks, you won't keep an eye out for them. And then you won't have the opportunity to make a quick repair before a small problem grows into a big one. That "big problem" can range from expensive repointing/brick replacement to dangerous gases leaking into your home, threatening the health of you and your family.
Here are five signs you have increased risk for chimney cracks:
Why Should I Sweep My Chimney?
Masonry and Tuckpointing is often called to repair chimneys of historic structures common in Chicago. Older chimneys were built for the high heat of coal burning. These coal-burning heavy-duty chimneys are not ideal for today’s use of gas for heating and lead to increased water condensation and resulting damage including chimney cracks and leaks. Older structures and their chimneys often make it difficult to properly match the color of brick and mortar with today's materials. We have the experience and know-how to do it right.
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.