We are your one stop Park City chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Park City chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Park City company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Park City chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Why Should I Sweep My Chimney?
Your fireplace offers cozy warmth to heat your home in winter, but did you realize that it can also be very dangerous to your home and family? Cracked linings, deteriorating mortar, and creosote buildup are all common problems that can lead to health and fire hazards. These problems may be hidden from your casual glance, but a thorough inspection by a professional chimney sweeper will reveal these issues. That's why annual chimney inspections are so important. With prompt repair, you can get your fireplace back in great working order and enjoy it safely for years to come!
An inspection is a simple, noninvasive visual assessment of the key elements of your fireplace and flue system. We recommend having a chimney inspection as part of your annual cleaning. Your chimney sweep will check for cracks, deterioration, or other problems with the flue, crown, brick, mortar, and flashing as well as the firebox and damper. Sometimes a video inspection is conducted to ensure there are no problems in hard-to-see areas. If problems are detected, it is important to have them addressed promptly. Issues involving cracks, mortar, and weather-based damage will get worse the longer they are left uncorrected.
Anyone that is dealing with a chimney that is settling or pulling away from a home needs to consult with a professional chimney repair company at once. There are many reasons why chimneys begin to detach from the rest of the home. The most cited reason is that the home is built on unsettled ground.
This can ultimately cause the heaviest part of a home, which is usually the flue, to detach as the ground or base begins to settle. This occurrence will make the vent very unstable and it does cause a significant safety hazard. Individuals that have chimney structural issues will need to consult with a professional company to fix the problem.
There are a number of solutions for a leaning chimney and some are better than others. One way to address the issue is with metal bars or cables. The contractor may suggest strapping the flue to the rest of the house for stability. This process involves adhering the flue to the rest of the home using a very strong material such as a metal strap.
- Chimney Rebuild - In case of severe damage to chimney, you can get it rebuilt with adequate precaution to match its external appearance and surroundings.
During repairs and restoration, you can use creativity to bring refreshing changes. Use of cultured stones or artificial stone veneer can add a special look to existing walls. The use of these stones change the appearance of the usual contemporary design. In addition, masonry openings for windows and doors can be created complementing the new appearance of your home. Ideas are plenty; all you need is a perfect contractor with a good team with skill and lots of creativity. Redefine your home's identity with immaculate, creative redesigning or repair your brickwork to maintain its integrity. Gear up and get ready for the best concrete restoration.
Chimney Inspection and Repair Keep Your Fireplace Working Safely - Have Your Chimney Assessed Yearly
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.
Chimney/Furnace Cleaning - Fireplace Cleaning - Caps/Dampers - Gutter Cleaning - Dryer Vent Cleaning - Chimney Liners Chimney Rebuilding - Tuckpointing - Brick Replacement - Chimney Animal Removal - Emergency Unblockage Service Waterproofing - Flashing Repair - Crowns - Fireplace Repair - Window Glass Block - Parapet Wall