We are your one stop Russell chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Russell chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Russell company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Russell chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Instructions For Cleaning and Fixing a Chimney
Finally, if the chimney is constantly used and the required repairs are not done, the fire can possibly break out to other parts of your home. This is a life-threatening danger, and that is why chimney repair needs to be carried out occasionally.
If your home is old but the chimney is recent, think about the investment in getting your chimney repaired so as to safeguard your home. If you can perform any of the chimney repair work by yourself, you can bring down the expenses by working by yourself.
A total renovation of your chimney can be costly and in some cases going for up to hundreds of dollars. In some cases the cost can go up to thousands of dollars depending on the range of the work required and who you employ to perform the task.
If you want to hire the contractor to do a cleaning job as well, you can simply include that to the entire amount of your invoice.
Although you prefer to go about getting the work done, bear in mind that it will most likely in the long run cost you more if problems go without being dealt with due to the dangers in your house and since getting a chimney fully replaced is all the more costly.
Burn the Smart Way
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.