We are your one stop West Miltmore chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge West Miltmore chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our West Miltmore company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a West Miltmore chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Roofing, Flashings, and Chimneys
Tuckpointing and Repointing. Chicago weather makes national news, and the mortar and brickwork feel the brunt of it. That’s why tuckpointing in Chicago is so important—to keep buildings safe and sound (and stunning) year round. No matter the wear and tear, our mortar repointing can restore each building to its original luster. Brick Wall Repair & Restoration. Mortar isn’t the only thing that gets damaged by Chicago winters — bricks can absorb moisture and become weathered by extreme temperatures, leading to spalling and cracked surfaces, and deteriorating complications down the line.
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.
Our Chimney Sweep and Cleaning Services
In many cases the damage of a chimney is so substantial that tuckpointing will not work. When this happens a chimney, and/or fireplace, rebuild is necessary. As a result of direct exposure to all aspects of weather (especially freeze-thaw cycles), the mortar that keeps the bricks held together will crack, allowing water entry. The brickwork is porous and becomes saturated. This creates the framework of the brick to degrade, which causes a safety concern for the chimney and for your home.
Why Choose Chicago Chimney Experts for your home services? We are certified, insured and licensed chimney sweeps We offer professional, prompt & courteous service. We help the customer to find a solution that best fits their need We specialize in chimney maintenance & repair. Chimney Rebuilding & New Construction: We replace damaged brick, stone or block using the best possible matching masonry units and mortar color available. Gutter Covers & Cleaning: Offering gutter cleaning and Leaf Guard covers is another way that we're telling our customers, "We'll take care of that too!". Gutter and Seam Repair, Cleaning, Rerouting - fix your drainage troubles at a fraction of the cost of new gutters, New Gutters and Downspouts - protect, beautify and add value to your home. Roofing Repairs & New Roof Construction: Stop leaks today and save money on costly repairs!