We are your one stop Warren chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Warren chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Warren company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Warren chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Does Your Chimney Need to Be Repaired?
While this method may work temporarily, many professional contractors with years of experience with leaning chimneys do not recommend this repair method. Ultimately, strapping the flue to the home does not resolve the issue of the settling with causes the movement of the chimney. This is a temporary fix that is not likely to offer long term success for some leaning chimneys.
There are more permanent, reliable options for leaning chimney repair. In order to determine the best method for repair the contractor will have to identify the cause of the settlement. Determining the source of the settlement is important to helping the contractor suggest the best method to fix the problem on a permanent basis. Those chimneys with very little foundation damage may be able to be repaired with the insertion of pins or stabilized with the insertion of a flue.
Tuckpointing and Repointing. Chicago weather makes national news, and the mortar and brickwork feel the brunt of it. That’s why tuckpointing in Chicago is so important—to keep buildings safe and sound (and stunning) year round. No matter the wear and tear, our mortar repointing can restore each building to its original luster. Brick Wall Repair & Restoration. Mortar isn’t the only thing that gets damaged by Chicago winters — bricks can absorb moisture and become weathered by extreme temperatures, leading to spalling and cracked surfaces, and deteriorating complications down the line.
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.