We are your one stop Round Lake Park chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Round Lake Park chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Round Lake Park company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Round Lake Park chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Types of Chimney Rebuilds
We have over 40-years of experience in chimney cleanings, inspections, troubleshooting, masonry, venting, water intrusion, and animal control. Our company employs best practices for chimney lining, chimney rebuilding, cap and damper installations, gas logs, refinishing, furnace and hot water venting. Call today to schedule your appointment!
All About Chimney Repairs and Concrete Restoration
Chimney fire is usually caused due to the improper cleaning and maintenance of the chimney. For better and safe chimney functions it is better to clean the chimney thoroughly once in a year, especially before winter season comes. Chimney cleaning is not a tough task; you can do it with little effort. However, you can take help of some professional chimney sweep.
- Breathing mask
- Chimney brush and chimney rods
- Drop cloths or old sheets
- Duct tape or masking tape
- Measuring tape
- Old clothes
- Small mirror
- Sweeping brush and pan or vacuum
- Weather-resistant mortar
Be aware that chimneys are the crux of your entire home. Properly maintain them by having them inspected by a professional and qualified chimney inspector before they need to be used each winter. Ensure your home is kept warm, and make sure your fireplace is in safe operating condition before putting your home and your family at risk. Don't wait for small chimney repairs to become major headaches in your life. Repair your chimney the first time you are aware of it, every time.