We are your one stop Round Lake Heights chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Round Lake Heights chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Round Lake Heights company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Round Lake Heights chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Does Your Chimney Need to Be Repaired?
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.
Complete an Annual Cleaning
Repairing Chimney Flashing Easily
Once you have completed the inspection of the chimney, take a look at the flashing and shingles around the chimney. If the shingles around the chimney are cracked or have holes then repairing the chimney flashing area is easily accomplished by sealing the shingles and the chimney flashing with an elastomeric roof coating. If you do not want unsightly black patches on your roof use a clear elastomeric roof coating designed for asphalt shingles.
Before applying the elastomeric roof coating, fill the cracks and holes with clear exterior elastomeric caulk. Next, following the manufactures instructions apply the elastomeric roof coating.
Although the best time for repairing chimney flashing is in warmer weather, some elastomeric roof coatings and caulk can be applied in below freezing and even on a damp roof surface.