We are your one stop Waukegan chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Waukegan chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Waukegan company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Waukegan chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
How to Seal Chimney Flashing
Finally, if the chimney is constantly used and the required repairs are not done, the fire can possibly break out to other parts of your home. This is a life-threatening danger, and that is why chimney repair needs to be carried out occasionally.
If your home is old but the chimney is recent, think about the investment in getting your chimney repaired so as to safeguard your home. If you can perform any of the chimney repair work by yourself, you can bring down the expenses by working by yourself.
A total renovation of your chimney can be costly and in some cases going for up to hundreds of dollars. In some cases the cost can go up to thousands of dollars depending on the range of the work required and who you employ to perform the task.
If you want to hire the contractor to do a cleaning job as well, you can simply include that to the entire amount of your invoice.
Although you prefer to go about getting the work done, bear in mind that it will most likely in the long run cost you more if problems go without being dealt with due to the dangers in your house and since getting a chimney fully replaced is all the more costly.
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.
Take Care of Small Chimney Repairs
We have over 40-years of experience in chimney cleanings, inspections, troubleshooting, masonry, venting, water intrusion, and animal control. Our company employs best practices for chimney lining, chimney rebuilding, cap and damper installations, gas logs, refinishing, furnace and hot water venting. Call today to schedule your appointment!
There are two common rebuilds of a chimney: partial and full. Partial chimney rebuilds are mostly done above the roof or the top few courses of a chimney, which generally also requires a new crown. Full chimney rebuilds consist of completely rebuilding the fireplace and chimney. This service consists of demolishing the outer layer of brick on a chimney system and adding a new crown. With a full rebuild, the firebox, smoke chamber, and hearth do not typically have to be replaced. Chimney rebuilds are required when the chimney is leaning, has extensive masonry damage,or vertical cracking has occurred.