We are your one stop Warren chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Warren chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Warren company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Warren chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Why Chimney Repairs Are Important
You live in an area with a rapid freeze-thaw cycle and you use the fireplace intermittently. This especially true for wood-burning fireplaces. The biggest culprit is moisture. What starts out as water vapor becomes tiny droplets of water. These droplets settle into fissures in your chimney - and freeze if when the temperature drops and you're not using your fireplace.
Then, since it's gotten cold again, you fire up the fireplace, and melt that water. The next day you decide not to have a fire - and the water freezes into those fissures, spreading them open like a pair of pliers. A couple of winters of this, and you have a real problem.
You live in an area that's just plain cold. Long, cold winters also put heavy wear-and-tear on the chimney. Again, moisture is the problem. Water is called the "universal solvent" for a reason - it'll dissolve anything given enough time. Look at the Grand Canyon.
A chimney sweep is needed to remove creosote deposits and other debris from chimneys and vents. Creosote buildup in chimneys can lead to chimney fires or flue blockages. During a chimney fire temperatures inside the chimney often exceed 2000 degrees and this can destroy your fireplace and may set your house on fire. In the event of a flue blockage, which may be caused by creosote or other debris such as animal nesting, dangerous fumes can be forced into your home. Fireplace cleaning or chimney sweeping is vital to protect the health and safety of your family and home. All chimneys, including the chimney for your furnace, should be inspected annually with sweeping performed as needed. Chimney inspections and cleaning help prevent costly and damaging chimney fires.
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.
Chimney Inspection and Repair Keep Your Fireplace Working Safely - Have Your Chimney Assessed Yearly
Chimney/Furnace Cleaning - Fireplace Cleaning - Caps/Dampers - Gutter Cleaning - Dryer Vent Cleaning - Chimney Liners Chimney Rebuilding - Tuckpointing - Brick Replacement - Chimney Animal Removal - Emergency Unblockage Service Waterproofing - Flashing Repair - Crowns - Fireplace Repair - Window Glass Block - Parapet Wall
A brief Guide-Chimney Repair expenses
The cost of chimney repairing depends on the amount of the damage plus the service provider you select to get your chimney repaired. You must look for somebody with a background in doing excellent work. You should also go for someone who charges a competitive and decent fee in order to get the most from your money.
A plain clean-up might not cost you a lot of money; however a full upgrading or renovation of your chimney might cost considerably more. For example, new bricks might need to be changed and inserted inside the old bricks. This will charge you for both labor and parts. A complete clean-up will simply cost you labor hours.
The expenses of getting your chimney repaired might be rather as easy as having a chemical cleaning done to clear out the surplus carbon formed on the interior of your chimney due to excessive usage. This is a normal process which simply needs little mild scraping once you're done flaming your log.
If the external surface of your chimney is fully deteriorated, you will need to hire a service provider who can climb over on your rooftop and fix the problem.