We are your one stop Round Lake Heights chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Round Lake Heights chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Round Lake Heights company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Round Lake Heights chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
When selecting your next chimney sweep look for these five qualifications
Tuckpointing and Repointing. Chicago weather makes national news, and the mortar and brickwork feel the brunt of it. That’s why tuckpointing in Chicago is so important—to keep buildings safe and sound (and stunning) year round. No matter the wear and tear, our mortar repointing can restore each building to its original luster. Brick Wall Repair & Restoration. Mortar isn’t the only thing that gets damaged by Chicago winters — bricks can absorb moisture and become weathered by extreme temperatures, leading to spalling and cracked surfaces, and deteriorating complications down the line.
Does Your Chimney Need to Be Repaired?
Chimney fire is usually caused due to the improper cleaning and maintenance of the chimney. For better and safe chimney functions it is better to clean the chimney thoroughly once in a year, especially before winter season comes. Chimney cleaning is not a tough task; you can do it with little effort. However, you can take help of some professional chimney sweep.
- Breathing mask
- Chimney brush and chimney rods
- Drop cloths or old sheets
- Duct tape or masking tape
- Measuring tape
- Old clothes
- Small mirror
- Sweeping brush and pan or vacuum
- Weather-resistant mortar
Chimney/Furnace Cleaning - Fireplace Cleaning - Caps/Dampers - Gutter Cleaning - Dryer Vent Cleaning - Chimney Liners Chimney Rebuilding - Tuckpointing - Brick Replacement - Chimney Animal Removal - Emergency Unblockage Service Waterproofing - Flashing Repair - Crowns - Fireplace Repair - Window Glass Block - Parapet Wall