We are your one stop Vernon chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Vernon chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Vernon company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Vernon chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Chimney Repair Expenses - A Brief Guide
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.
Your chimney isn't properly protected. Making sure that your top plate and rain cap remain in good condition, to prevent moisture from running into the chimney. Rodents, tree limbs and severe weather can all damage these.
Another option to prevent moisture and acid buildup from putting such heavy wear-and-tear on your chimney are chimney flue liners. These products range from smooth wall liners that prevent moisture and acid from attaching to interior chimney walls at all to simple protective devices that catch that residue.
The bottom line: No matter what kind of chimney you have, regular inspections can help give you peace of mind. Visually inspect exterior walls, bricks and mortar for signs of cracking. Use your fingers to see if mortar remains firmly in place, or chunks away. For interior chimney inspections, consider a using an inspection mirror with a telescopic handle. Coupled with a flashlight, the mirror will help you conduct a visual inspection and spot any signs of cracking.
Maintenance and masonry repair work along with concrete restoration of your home becomes a herculean task due to several factors involved. Problems like spalled bricks are tough to repair. You need expert workmanship to undertake these crucial tasks as the safety and security of structural architecture depends on successful restoration work. For every homeowner, one's home is their most proud possession and its timely maintenance saves from serious damages in the future. Restoration work typically consists of removal of damaged parts and restoration with appropriate matching materials and style to offer a uniform appearance. Some important tasks covered under the masonry restoration are:
Take Care of Small Chimney Repairs
Chimney repairs may seem like something you don't have to address immediately. A small crack may appear cosmetic, and you may not want to pay for them because you think they may be too costly; especially right now with Christmas right around the corner. However, it's also right before the weather turns cold and it's in cold weather that you will use your fireplace more than any other time of year. You can also rest assured that if you do not take care of chimney repairs immediately, they will become more costly than you could ever imagine.