We are your one stop Wildwood chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Wildwood chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Wildwood company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Wildwood chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Chimney Restoration and Repair
We have over 40-years of experience in chimney cleanings, inspections, troubleshooting, masonry, venting, water intrusion, and animal control. Our company employs best practices for chimney lining, chimney rebuilding, cap and damper installations, gas logs, refinishing, furnace and hot water venting. Call today to schedule your appointment!
When you get lots of moisture in a chimney, the water's solvent properties go to work on the water, concrete and bricks, slowing removing one particle at a time until you have fissures, and eventually, cracks, especially if you don't have a flue liner or other flue protection. If you're getting heavy use out of a chimney, you'll speed up the deterioration process.
You have a high-energy efficiency furnace. Today's high-efficiency furnaces save you money, but they also put a lot more moisture in the flue air than yesterday's lower-efficiency ones. All that moisture, again, increases the wear-and-tear on your chimney and flue.
You have an oil or gas furnace. In these cases, the problem is acid. Acidic vapors from burning gas and oil build up a residue and that eats away at your chimney from the inside out. This can cause cracks in the clay lining, especially, and leave you with potentially expensive repairs.
Fixing Your Leaning Chimney Properly
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.