We are your one stop Trout Valley chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Trout Valley chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Trout Valley company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Trout Valley chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Burn the Smart Way
- Chimney Rebuild - In case of severe damage to chimney, you can get it rebuilt with adequate precaution to match its external appearance and surroundings.
During repairs and restoration, you can use creativity to bring refreshing changes. Use of cultured stones or artificial stone veneer can add a special look to existing walls. The use of these stones change the appearance of the usual contemporary design. In addition, masonry openings for windows and doors can be created complementing the new appearance of your home. Ideas are plenty; all you need is a perfect contractor with a good team with skill and lots of creativity. Redefine your home's identity with immaculate, creative redesigning or repair your brickwork to maintain its integrity. Gear up and get ready for the best concrete restoration.
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.
Roofing, Flashings, and Chimneys
Anyone that is dealing with a chimney that is settling or pulling away from a home needs to consult with a professional chimney repair company at once. There are many reasons why chimneys begin to detach from the rest of the home. The most cited reason is that the home is built on unsettled ground.
This can ultimately cause the heaviest part of a home, which is usually the flue, to detach as the ground or base begins to settle. This occurrence will make the vent very unstable and it does cause a significant safety hazard. Individuals that have chimney structural issues will need to consult with a professional company to fix the problem.
There are a number of solutions for a leaning chimney and some are better than others. One way to address the issue is with metal bars or cables. The contractor may suggest strapping the flue to the rest of the house for stability. This process involves adhering the flue to the rest of the home using a very strong material such as a metal strap.
Why Choose Chicago Chimney Experts for your home services? We are certified, insured and licensed chimney sweeps We offer professional, prompt & courteous service. We help the customer to find a solution that best fits their need We specialize in chimney maintenance & repair. Chimney Rebuilding & New Construction: We replace damaged brick, stone or block using the best possible matching masonry units and mortar color available. Gutter Covers & Cleaning: Offering gutter cleaning and Leaf Guard covers is another way that we're telling our customers, "We'll take care of that too!". Gutter and Seam Repair, Cleaning, Rerouting - fix your drainage troubles at a fraction of the cost of new gutters, New Gutters and Downspouts - protect, beautify and add value to your home. Roofing Repairs & New Roof Construction: Stop leaks today and save money on costly repairs!