We are your one stop Prairie Grove chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Prairie Grove chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Prairie Grove company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Prairie Grove chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
When is a Chimney Repair Not Enough?
Why Choose Chicago Chimney Experts for your home services? We are certified, insured and licensed chimney sweeps We offer professional, prompt & courteous service. We help the customer to find a solution that best fits their need We specialize in chimney maintenance & repair. Chimney Rebuilding & New Construction: We replace damaged brick, stone or block using the best possible matching masonry units and mortar color available. Gutter Covers & Cleaning: Offering gutter cleaning and Leaf Guard covers is another way that we're telling our customers, "We'll take care of that too!". Gutter and Seam Repair, Cleaning, Rerouting - fix your drainage troubles at a fraction of the cost of new gutters, New Gutters and Downspouts - protect, beautify and add value to your home. Roofing Repairs & New Roof Construction: Stop leaks today and save money on costly repairs!
When you get lots of moisture in a chimney, the water's solvent properties go to work on the water, concrete and bricks, slowing removing one particle at a time until you have fissures, and eventually, cracks, especially if you don't have a flue liner or other flue protection. If you're getting heavy use out of a chimney, you'll speed up the deterioration process.
You have a high-energy efficiency furnace. Today's high-efficiency furnaces save you money, but they also put a lot more moisture in the flue air than yesterday's lower-efficiency ones. All that moisture, again, increases the wear-and-tear on your chimney and flue.
You have an oil or gas furnace. In these cases, the problem is acid. Acidic vapors from burning gas and oil build up a residue and that eats away at your chimney from the inside out. This can cause cracks in the clay lining, especially, and leave you with potentially expensive repairs.
Fireplace chimney repair. Gas and wood fireplaces add beauty and value to your home, but they also add to your maintenance responsibilities. Fireplace chimney maintenance should take into account the unique nature of these chimneys such as fireplace liner systems, special fireplace caps and water condensation and accumulation of creosote and other residue. We're experts in the repair of Chicago fireplace chimneys. Waterproofing Chicago chimneys. Dampness in your attic is often the first sign of chimney trouble. Hairline cracks can occur even in new construction because of mortar shrinking during the curing process. Masonry materials are porous and absorb water. Defective mortar joints and deteriorating brick result and lead to even greater water damage. Several new products are effective at waterproofing chimneys. These new sealants allow the masonry to breathe out condensation but not take it in. We can discuss options with you to stop water damage and save you from the major expense of a rebuilding your entire chimney in the future.
When is a Chimney Repair Not Enough?
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.
- Chimney Rebuild - In case of severe damage to chimney, you can get it rebuilt with adequate precaution to match its external appearance and surroundings.
During repairs and restoration, you can use creativity to bring refreshing changes. Use of cultured stones or artificial stone veneer can add a special look to existing walls. The use of these stones change the appearance of the usual contemporary design. In addition, masonry openings for windows and doors can be created complementing the new appearance of your home. Ideas are plenty; all you need is a perfect contractor with a good team with skill and lots of creativity. Redefine your home's identity with immaculate, creative redesigning or repair your brickwork to maintain its integrity. Gear up and get ready for the best concrete restoration.