We are your one stop Marengo chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Marengo chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Marengo company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Marengo chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Top Five Things To Look For When Hiring A Chimney Sweep
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.
Maintenance and masonry repair work along with concrete restoration of your home becomes a herculean task due to several factors involved. Problems like spalled bricks are tough to repair. You need expert workmanship to undertake these crucial tasks as the safety and security of structural architecture depends on successful restoration work. For every homeowner, one's home is their most proud possession and its timely maintenance saves from serious damages in the future. Restoration work typically consists of removal of damaged parts and restoration with appropriate matching materials and style to offer a uniform appearance. Some important tasks covered under the masonry restoration are:
Chimney Inspection and Repair Keep Your Fireplace Working Safely - Have Your Chimney Assessed Yearly
In many cases the damage of a chimney is so substantial that tuckpointing will not work. When this happens a chimney, and/or fireplace, rebuild is necessary. As a result of direct exposure to all aspects of weather (especially freeze-thaw cycles), the mortar that keeps the bricks held together will crack, allowing water entry. The brickwork is porous and becomes saturated. This creates the framework of the brick to degrade, which causes a safety concern for the chimney and for your home.