We are your one stop Long Grove chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Long Grove chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Long Grove company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Long Grove chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Chimney Repair Expenses - A Brief Guide
A brief Guide-Chimney Repair expenses
The cost of chimney repairing depends on the amount of the damage plus the service provider you select to get your chimney repaired. You must look for somebody with a background in doing excellent work. You should also go for someone who charges a competitive and decent fee in order to get the most from your money.
A plain clean-up might not cost you a lot of money; however a full upgrading or renovation of your chimney might cost considerably more. For example, new bricks might need to be changed and inserted inside the old bricks. This will charge you for both labor and parts. A complete clean-up will simply cost you labor hours.
The expenses of getting your chimney repaired might be rather as easy as having a chemical cleaning done to clear out the surplus carbon formed on the interior of your chimney due to excessive usage. This is a normal process which simply needs little mild scraping once you're done flaming your log.
If the external surface of your chimney is fully deteriorated, you will need to hire a service provider who can climb over on your rooftop and fix the problem.
We have over 40-years of experience in chimney cleanings, inspections, troubleshooting, masonry, venting, water intrusion, and animal control. Our company employs best practices for chimney lining, chimney rebuilding, cap and damper installations, gas logs, refinishing, furnace and hot water venting. Call today to schedule your appointment!
All About Chimney Repairs and Concrete Restoration
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.