We are your one stop Lawrence chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Lawrence chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Lawrence company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Lawrence chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
All About Chimney Repairs and Concrete Restoration
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.
Repairing Chimney Flashing Easily
Once you have completed the inspection of the chimney, take a look at the flashing and shingles around the chimney. If the shingles around the chimney are cracked or have holes then repairing the chimney flashing area is easily accomplished by sealing the shingles and the chimney flashing with an elastomeric roof coating. If you do not want unsightly black patches on your roof use a clear elastomeric roof coating designed for asphalt shingles.
Before applying the elastomeric roof coating, fill the cracks and holes with clear exterior elastomeric caulk. Next, following the manufactures instructions apply the elastomeric roof coating.
Although the best time for repairing chimney flashing is in warmer weather, some elastomeric roof coatings and caulk can be applied in below freezing and even on a damp roof surface.
Why Chimney Repairs Are Important
- Chimney Rebuild - In case of severe damage to chimney, you can get it rebuilt with adequate precaution to match its external appearance and surroundings.
During repairs and restoration, you can use creativity to bring refreshing changes. Use of cultured stones or artificial stone veneer can add a special look to existing walls. The use of these stones change the appearance of the usual contemporary design. In addition, masonry openings for windows and doors can be created complementing the new appearance of your home. Ideas are plenty; all you need is a perfect contractor with a good team with skill and lots of creativity. Redefine your home's identity with immaculate, creative redesigning or repair your brickwork to maintain its integrity. Gear up and get ready for the best concrete restoration.