We are your one stop Lake Killarney chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Lake Killarney chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Lake Killarney company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Lake Killarney chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Take Care of Small Chimney Repairs
While this method may work temporarily, many professional contractors with years of experience with leaning chimneys do not recommend this repair method. Ultimately, strapping the flue to the home does not resolve the issue of the settling with causes the movement of the chimney. This is a temporary fix that is not likely to offer long term success for some leaning chimneys.
There are more permanent, reliable options for leaning chimney repair. In order to determine the best method for repair the contractor will have to identify the cause of the settlement. Determining the source of the settlement is important to helping the contractor suggest the best method to fix the problem on a permanent basis. Those chimneys with very little foundation damage may be able to be repaired with the insertion of pins or stabilized with the insertion of a flue.
Anyone that is dealing with a chimney that is settling or pulling away from a home needs to consult with a professional chimney repair company at once. There are many reasons why chimneys begin to detach from the rest of the home. The most cited reason is that the home is built on unsettled ground.
This can ultimately cause the heaviest part of a home, which is usually the flue, to detach as the ground or base begins to settle. This occurrence will make the vent very unstable and it does cause a significant safety hazard. Individuals that have chimney structural issues will need to consult with a professional company to fix the problem.
There are a number of solutions for a leaning chimney and some are better than others. One way to address the issue is with metal bars or cables. The contractor may suggest strapping the flue to the rest of the house for stability. This process involves adhering the flue to the rest of the home using a very strong material such as a metal strap.
Our CSIA-Certified Chimney Sweeps use state-of-the-art equipment to inspect and sweep 1st- and 2nd-story chimneys of all kinds, including oil-, wood-, and gas-burning chimneys. While sweeping your system, we ensure that it is in working order. We look for any problems that could prevent peak performance and recommend what is needed for your system to burn cleanly and safely. When necessary, we use video inspection camera equipment to examine hidden parts of the flue.
Take Care of Small Chimney Repairs
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.