We are your one stop Hawthorn Woods chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Hawthorn Woods chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Hawthorn Woods company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Hawthorn Woods chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Our Chimney Sweep and Cleaning Services
Caps: Chimney caps keep water and animals out of your flue. Both can cause major damage and prevent your chimney from drawing correctly, so it's important to have a cap installed. We highly recommend screened caps to keep birds, bats, and other animals out.
If your fireplace is damaged, it's also important to have it repaired immediately. While many fireplace repair issues are simply aesthetic, you don't want to take any chances! Structural and other safety risks are possible with a damaged fireplace, so be sure your chimney professional inspects and repairs your fireplace as well as your chimney.
For safe fireplace function, have an annual fireplace and chimney inspection. By following through with all recommended repairs, you can rest easy knowing that your fireplace and chimney pose no danger to your home or your family!
What you may not understand is the chimney affects the entire foundation of your house. After all, your house is built around your fireplace, so if there is a serious issue with your chimney, you may be dealing with much more than a simple repair. Chimney cracks and unsightly damage may be a sign of a much larger problem in your home, so it's important to address any and all types of mortar repairs before they become a potentially disastrous situation. If your chimney is not working properly, you may not even know it. To this end, it is very dangerous to use before having it inspected for any and all necessary repairs. Since the weather is turning colder, make major repairs to your chimney before winter sets in and stay both warm and safe.
There are other more comprehensive methods of repairing a leaning flue which include totally rebuilding the chimney and reconstructing the fireplace. The pros and cons of each option should be thoroughly considered by people that are looking for ways to effectively fix the problem of a leaning flue on a permanent basis.
In all, the method that one chooses to fix a leaning vent is very important for long lasting results. When dealing with structural issues with a home, it is always best to consult with licensed, professional companies that will be able to provide valuable, reliable advice regarding leaning chimney repair.
When is a Chimney Repair Not Enough?
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.