We are your one stop Hartland chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Hartland chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Hartland company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Hartland chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Take Care of Small Chimney Repairs
In many cases the damage of a chimney is so substantial that tuckpointing will not work. When this happens a chimney, and/or fireplace, rebuild is necessary. As a result of direct exposure to all aspects of weather (especially freeze-thaw cycles), the mortar that keeps the bricks held together will crack, allowing water entry. The brickwork is porous and becomes saturated. This creates the framework of the brick to degrade, which causes a safety concern for the chimney and for your home.
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.
Does Your Chimney Need to Be Repaired?
- Brick Replacement - At times, bricks start to spall due to age and water exposure for prolonged periods. Severely deteriorated bricks can cause a major threat to the structure. A proficient contractor can replace these bricks, strengthening the structure and match the external color to give it a revitalizing fresh look.
- Masonry Color Matching - This is the most important aspect after any restoration work. The overall apprehension about your house begins with appearance and an expert contractor can match color with creativity and keep your place fresh and immaculate. Ideally the color matching should conceal the restoration signs and must offer a unanimous appearance to the structure. This feature becomes very critical during repairs and restoration of heritage structures with historical importance.
Our CSIA-Certified Chimney Sweeps use state-of-the-art equipment to inspect and sweep 1st- and 2nd-story chimneys of all kinds, including oil-, wood-, and gas-burning chimneys. While sweeping your system, we ensure that it is in working order. We look for any problems that could prevent peak performance and recommend what is needed for your system to burn cleanly and safely. When necessary, we use video inspection camera equipment to examine hidden parts of the flue.