We are your one stop Hainesville chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Hainesville chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Hainesville company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Hainesville chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
How to Seal Chimney Flashing
Finally, if the chimney is constantly used and the required repairs are not done, the fire can possibly break out to other parts of your home. This is a life-threatening danger, and that is why chimney repair needs to be carried out occasionally.
If your home is old but the chimney is recent, think about the investment in getting your chimney repaired so as to safeguard your home. If you can perform any of the chimney repair work by yourself, you can bring down the expenses by working by yourself.
A total renovation of your chimney can be costly and in some cases going for up to hundreds of dollars. In some cases the cost can go up to thousands of dollars depending on the range of the work required and who you employ to perform the task.
If you want to hire the contractor to do a cleaning job as well, you can simply include that to the entire amount of your invoice.
Although you prefer to go about getting the work done, bear in mind that it will most likely in the long run cost you more if problems go without being dealt with due to the dangers in your house and since getting a chimney fully replaced is all the more costly.
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.
Sometimes a chimney sweep Chicago just isn’t enough. Over time your chimney and fireplace can become worn and damaged due to weathering and moisture. Regular chimney maintenance is suggested to avoid costly repairs down the line. Often a chimney can be restored with some basic repair such as sealing, spot tuck-pointing or minor brick replacement. It is important to address water damage and flaking bricks early on. If your chimney is not properly maintained and cared for then more severe repairs may be required.
All About Chimney Repairs and Concrete Restoration
There are two common rebuilds of a chimney: partial and full. Partial chimney rebuilds are mostly done above the roof or the top few courses of a chimney, which generally also requires a new crown. Full chimney rebuilds consist of completely rebuilding the fireplace and chimney. This service consists of demolishing the outer layer of brick on a chimney system and adding a new crown. With a full rebuild, the firebox, smoke chamber, and hearth do not typically have to be replaced. Chimney rebuilds are required when the chimney is leaning, has extensive masonry damage,or vertical cracking has occurred.
While this method may work temporarily, many professional contractors with years of experience with leaning chimneys do not recommend this repair method. Ultimately, strapping the flue to the home does not resolve the issue of the settling with causes the movement of the chimney. This is a temporary fix that is not likely to offer long term success for some leaning chimneys.
There are more permanent, reliable options for leaning chimney repair. In order to determine the best method for repair the contractor will have to identify the cause of the settlement. Determining the source of the settlement is important to helping the contractor suggest the best method to fix the problem on a permanent basis. Those chimneys with very little foundation damage may be able to be repaired with the insertion of pins or stabilized with the insertion of a flue.