We are your one stop Green Oaks chimney shop!
- We eliminate the guesswork. And provide our customers cutting edge Green Oaks chimney repair technology.
- We are clean. And ensure our footwear never touches your floors. Our industrial vacuums collect the dust before it gets into your home while our trained technician sweeps and inspects the chimney flue.
- You are safe! We document every job with before and after photos, and the lead technician on the job is always certified. We also test for excess levels of carbon monoxide at no additional cost to you. Our Green Oaks company is about making your home safe.
We begin with a Green Oaks chimney inspection—which is one of the most important chimney services we offer, and one of the most misunderstood. The inspection determines the status of your chimney. We have created a page where specifics are listed. We are CSIA certified.
Chimney Inspection and Repair Keep Your Fireplace Working Safely - Have Your Chimney Assessed Yearly
Masonry and Tuckpointing is often called to repair chimneys of historic structures common in Chicago. Older chimneys were built for the high heat of coal burning. These coal-burning heavy-duty chimneys are not ideal for today’s use of gas for heating and lead to increased water condensation and resulting damage including chimney cracks and leaks. Older structures and their chimneys often make it difficult to properly match the color of brick and mortar with today's materials. We have the experience and know-how to do it right.
All About Chimney Repairs and Concrete Restoration
While this method may work temporarily, many professional contractors with years of experience with leaning chimneys do not recommend this repair method. Ultimately, strapping the flue to the home does not resolve the issue of the settling with causes the movement of the chimney. This is a temporary fix that is not likely to offer long term success for some leaning chimneys.
There are more permanent, reliable options for leaning chimney repair. In order to determine the best method for repair the contractor will have to identify the cause of the settlement. Determining the source of the settlement is important to helping the contractor suggest the best method to fix the problem on a permanent basis. Those chimneys with very little foundation damage may be able to be repaired with the insertion of pins or stabilized with the insertion of a flue.
- Chimney Repairs - Chimneys are essential for ventilating smoke away from your home. Structural damages to chimneys can be repaired and the color can be matched to hide traces of the repair work.
- Concrete Restoration - This is a crucial aspect where damages to the concrete surfaces are restored with the use of latest technology and equipment. These damages can occur from accidents or as a result of the elements in our region, wind, rain, snow and ice.